Prince Edward Island College of Pharmacists
Regulating the practice of pharmacy in the province so as to promote a high standard and safeguard the welfare of the public with regard to pharmaceutical service.Useful Links
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- Canadian Pharmacists ASSOCIATION
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns
- Prince Edward Island Pharmacists Association
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulating Authorities
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Technicians
Complaints and Discipline
NEWS & EVENTS
The PEI College of Pharmacists office will be closed on Monday September 4, 2017 for Labor Day. The office will reopen on Tuesday September 5 at 8:30 am.
The next sitting of the PEI Jurisprudence exam will be held October 16, 2017 from 9:30-11:30 am at the PEI College of Pharmacists office. Registration deadline for the exam is October 11, 2017. The Jurisprudence Exam Registation fee must be received by the registration deadline or the application will be voided. Applications can be found in the member area of the PEI College of Pharmacists website.